Friday, November 02, 2007

The "Lesbian Mafia" Conspiracy

Okay, first no one told me about the roving pink-pistol-packing gangs of lesbians. Now, I have to hear second-hand info on the lesbian conspiracy to turn the U.S. into a Lesbo Amazon Nation? I'm so filing a complaint with the Lesbian Shadow Government.

Anyway, Ed Brayton, who shall henceforward be known as "friend of lesbians," has a great post about the so-called "Lesbian Studies Institute." (No, there are no lesbians in schoolgirl outfits!)

Apparently, lesbians rule the world when the Jews are on vacation. We Jewish Lesbians never get a day off. Sheesh! I'm exhausted. This running the world really takes away from my man-bashing time.

And somehow, the witches are involved in all this too! Micah, if you're reading this, I knew you were up to something with your witchy ways. We're going to have to work out territorial rights or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home