Monday, September 24, 2007

Why Don't You Know the Difference?

I've just finished reading Pharyngula's response to Mark Morford's article on the supposed collapse of the religious right. The original source of these claims seems to be this Newsweek piece on the Democrats courting evangelicals.

I'll have to go into more detail later as these people who give me money biweekly insist that I do this thing called work. But I'll leave you with the thing that should make you go "hmmmmm...?" Why is it that educated, presumably well-read Americans can't tell the difference between the religious right and the neocons? Why do people not get that the damage inflicted by the religious right (which shouldn't be underestimated) is a pittance compared to that inflicted by the neocons? Anyway, more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home