Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Toxic Trailers

I'm sure you've heard by now that the FEMA trailers/mobile homes given to victims of Katrina who returned to the Gulf Coast, including some of my family members and friends, have toxic levels of formaldehyde gas. This has been known for some time as many people have become ill and complained. The government put off a proper investigation (allowing Katrina victims to live in highly toxic environments), have given these trailers/mobile homes to survivors of the California wildfires and have even offered to donate some to Native American tribes. I think of my sister, niece and nephew in one of these death traps and I really want to go down to the FEMA offices and give them more than just a piece of my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home