Sunday, May 13, 2007

One Trick Pony

I'm starting to feel like a one trick pony here, but you must understand that the debates about science v. religion, atheism v. religion, etc. encompass one of the few parts of my book in which I don't have years of research and dozens of articles, columns, and academic papers under my belt. In other words, this is a part that is taking up much of my research time now, since I can't merely pull sources/data out of my head or out of previous works. So, I'm asking a LOT of questions about the data itself and its reliability as well as about how I can best express this sensitively without falling into yet another ridiculous controversy over my imaginary bigotry.

Why I am saying all this? So that you will hopefully understand the next two posts and have patience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home