Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Recruiting Is So Much Fun!

The Lesbian Shadow Government strikes again! I don't know why you straight people continue to resist the ultimate and inevitable dominion of your homosexual overlords. It is futile. The power of Ellen is strong within us!

UPDATE: I'll admit it. I check my sitemeter regularly even though I haven't been able to get it to become visible on the blog again. Anywho, someone googled "FBI role in advancing gay lifestyle" and got me.

Honey, it's not the FBI. Your homosexual overlords are more than able to carry out our own covert and overt propaganda campaigns without the help of the suits. Jay Edgar was just there to make sure the suits stayed off our backs while we put the grand plan in place. But don't worry. It won't hurt. Much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home